Addiction is a horrible disease. We are here to safely help.
Bayfront Health Punta Gorda provides voluntary individualized inpatient medical detoxification treatment for people suffering from substance and alcohol abuse and addiction.
In a report by Drug Free Charlotte County, accidental deaths caused by prescription drugs increased 58.3% in 2015. Morphine caused the highest number of deaths at 25, according to the Medical Examiner. Most deaths from prescription drug abuse were in combination with other drugs.
Individualized treatment at Bayfront Health Punta Gorda includes working in conjunction with licensed medical doctors and registered nurses trained in chemical dependency withdrawal to lessen side-effects. Bayfront Health Punta Gorda offers expert treatment in a caring, supportive environment during all inpatient stays. The program is highly discreet and patients recover in comfortable, all-private patient rooms.
- Discreet, confidential and safe.
- All-private patient room and bathroom.
- Personalized nutritional meal options.
- Joint Commission Accredited hospital.
- Open visitation.
- 3-day average length of stay.
- Patients must be at least 18 years old.
- Staff experienced and trained in alcohol and drug treatment services.
- Medical director supervised.
- Most commercial insurance, Medicare and private-pay sources accepted.
No matter how bad things seem, there is a choice, there is treatment, there is hope at Bayfront Health Punta Gorda. For questions or an admission assessment appointment, call (941) 637-3120.