Ear, Nose and Throat Care
Bayfront Health Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda provide comprehensive care for conditions that affect the ear, nose and throat. Ear, nose and throat doctors work with audiologists, neurologists and other specialists to treat minor issues such as earaches and sinus conditions, as well as complex problems with hearing, balance, taste and speech.
Ear, nose and throat doctors are trained in both medical and surgical treatment, so when surgery is necessary, your ENT doctor is able to provide treatment without referring you to another doctor.
Our ENT services include treatment for:
- Hearing and ear conditions, including infections, chronic hearing problems and balance disorders.
- Nasal conditions, including allergies, sinus problems and chronic sinusitis.
- Throat and voice conditions, including swallowing-related conditions and upper digestive tract/esophageal disorders.
- Head and neck conditions, including cancer, infectious disease, thyroid disease and nerve conditions that affect sight, smell, hearing and facial nerves.
- Facial reconstructive and plastic surgery, including aesthetic or reconstructive concerns due to trauma, surgery, congenital malformations and aging.
Find an ENT doctor near you.